Sitting Up (For Real This Time)
Well, we will soon be retiring Elijah's favorite jiggle chair. He's loved it since he was a newborn, but now I think he's outgrown it. It's not that he's too big for it. He won't stop sitting up when he's in it now! It all started last night, Matthew put him down and strapped him in and the next thing we knew he was sitting straight up! So now we can't get him to lean back in it anymore, all he does is sit up. It wasn't designed for babies to sit up in, so he kinda falls to the side when he does. Also, last night he would sit up and then fall back so fast he would bounce himself right back up! It was hilarious! Here is a pic...
Here is another picture that we just took. The hat he is wearing is one my mom bought him. She found it at Wal-Mart when I had just found out I was pregnant, but she didn't buy it in case we had a girl. The day I found out we were having a boy we called her and told her and she went and bought him this hat... It also has mittens, you just can't see them in the picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment