Saturday, June 16, 2007

Back from vacation and blogging again!

I'm pretty sure Matthew is on his computer right now typing a very similar post to this for his blog. We are finally back from a week and half long vacation, and finally back blogging again after a couple weeks of technical difficulties! We had a wonderful time down in Florida. We managed to go to the beach almost every day. Matthew and I decided that our favorite time to go to the beach is a couple hours before sundown, it's just beautiful then. Anyway, on to the good stuff!This was our first day out at the beach, he wasn't too sure about those waves.

Just relaxing on the beach. I love this one! Elijah and Matthew on a walk.
Grandpa found him a bunch of sea shells. Look how happy we are! I think we wore him out!


No comments: