Yesterday Elijah and I were invited to go to Memorial Park with some friends from my Bible study class. I had no idea where Memorial Park was so I, of course, Googled it. Turns out it's right down the road from our house, it took me two minutes to get there. The park was wonderful too. It has a big lake with lots of ducks, a "zoo" that has a bear, an alligator, otters, owls and a few other animals. Elijah had so much fun chasing the ducks, he was even tempted to dive into the lake a couple of times. (Of course I didn't let him!)





I can't believe that this place has been right down the road from us all this time! Although, it does kind of freak me out that we have a bear for a neighbor...
1 comment:
What a fun place to visit on a beautiful fall day! Thanks for sharing it with us. Can't wait to see all of you. Love, GG & Papa
Post a Comment