Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Putting Up the Christmas Tree

Okay so we're a little late this year. When I was a kid we always put up the tree around Mom's birthday, December 3rd. Here we usually put it up around Matthew's birthday, the 10th. Since we've been so busy with moving we just now were able to get it up. Elijah is super excited about Christmas this year, he had a lot of fun "helping" daddy put up the tree.

Umm yeah, he was wearing the tree skirt as a cape!


Decorating cookies, yes we were very busy last night!

The finished cookies. Oh and Elijah has a new favorite drink, Egg Nog. Or as he calls it, E Hog. I kid you not!

Stockings, yeah I noticed Elijah's is backwards. I guess we wrote his name on the wrong side.

The finished tree.

1 comment:

Kaycee said...

E looks just like you in that pic with the tree skirt cape!