Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"Take my picture."

Yesterday while I was getting ready to go pick Matthew up from school I asked Elijah to go put his Batman shoes on. (His crocs) He came back in a second later with his shoes on, but then said, "I need a hat too." So, he comes back in with his Braves hat on. "Look at me," he says. I turn to look and him and say, "Oh, you look cute!" He leans up against my bookshelf ever so casually and comments, "You should take my picture."
He apparently wasn't satisfied with this one, because he asked me to take another. "Okay," I said, "But smile this time."
Then last night, I went in his room to see if he was asleep and he asked me to take his picture again!
And then the flash blinded him...and I told him to go back to sleep.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

I don't know what it is about little boys with their tushes in the air. It makes me melt every time I see that. He's so cute in all of the pictures, but that third one is too much.

Mama Mia said...

Aw, very cute...

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you like your batman shoes (crocs)! You are growing up so fast. The pictures of you are TOO CUTE!!! Love and prayers, GiGi