We had been watching the forecast anxiously all week, and we were pretty happy when it turned out to be clear and around fifty degrees. Perfect weather for walking around the city all day. Matthew said it could have been colder, but I think he's the only one who felt that way!
Our first stop was Rockefeller Plaza, us about a MILLION other people! We enjoyed it anyway.
| Elijah was super excited to check out the Lego store. It was super crowed inside, but we went in anyway. |
| In the window they had a Lego model of the Plaza. You can see Darth Vader and Princess Leia ice skating! |
| Artoo! |
| Mimi and Papa and their favorite grandkids! |
| This was Sophia's first time seeing the tree! |
| She had the best view of all! |
| Me and my big boy! (Yes I can just barely hold him.) |
| For comparison, here we are in '09. Elijah was just three and a half and I was a few months pregnant with Sophia. |
| Happy happy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment