Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday Download

I know I am 100% completely overdue for an update over here, I'm sorry! Life has been very full lately. But at least I can say I do have pictures to share of what we've been up to. They are all phone pics though. Yeah, I've become one of those people! Better than nothing though, right?

So far this month we've been...

September 001
Jumping into the pool!
 


September 002
Visiting Daddy at school.
September 003
Going to football games (also at Daddy's school.)
September 004
Watching more football on TV and having tailgate parties at Nana's!
September 005
Swimming in the pool (though it's pretty much too cold now.)
September 006
Playing on the playground.
September 007
Picking flowers.
September 008
Playing the piano.
September 009
Reading the Sunday comics.
September 012
Teaching preschool (and learning preschool!)
September 010
Reading by the pool.
September 013
Holding hands with cousin Zach.

No comments: