Even though the fair comes to Perry, Georgia every fall, it has been a whopping seven years since we've been there as a family. It's been five years since Elijah and I went, and Sophia, of course, has never been! Anyway, so a trip to the fair this fall was definitely a must. The fair goes from October third to the thirteenth, and since we'll be out of town next weekend, we decided to go this past Friday night. I know fair usually equals fall, but here in Georgia it was still in the mid-eighties that day! Fortunately it cooled off quite a bit when the sun went down.
The kids were looking forward to this outing all week, though I'm pretty sure neither one of them really knew what the fair even was! Sophia said she wanted to see the pigs (since we told her there would be animals) and Elijah really wanted to ride the rides. Me? I just wanted lots and lots of fair food! Needless to say we all got what we wanted!
 |
| Family photo op on the way out the door! |
 |
| Up first, pony rides! We've been in GA three months now and this is already her second time on "horseback". |
 |
| 'Lijah Boy. |
 |
| One more of Fifi, because she's just so cute. She turned to Matthew and said, "Daddy, I'm a cowgirl!" |
 |
| Waiting to get on the next ride. |
 |
| She had to ride this one twice. That girl loves carousels! |
 |
| Last ride of the night! |
I have more pictures of the kids riding the rides, but they are mostly blurry and terrible, so I'll leave it at this!
No comments:
Post a Comment