Friday, November 01, 2013

Happy Halloween!

I have to say, this was my most favorite Halloween so far! For one thing, the kids got to go Trick or Treating with all their cousins, something they've never done before. It was so much fun! Another thing: the weather. It was a warm 77 degrees out last night, no jackets or coats needed. Thank you Georgia. And don't even get me started on how much candy those two brought home last night. Matthew and I may or may not have dipped into their stash as soon as they were in bed. Don't worry, they'll never miss it.

IMG_1854
Elijah was a soldier, and Sophia was Rapunzel. (She had a last minute change from being Cinderella again.)
IMG_1851
Matthew did his facepaint.
IMG_1856
He really got into character!
IMG_1861
Can you even see him?
IMG_1857
My beautiful princess.
IMG_1858
I spent way too long working on this Razpunzel hairstyle, but I love it.
IMG_1863
With the cousins, ready to go Trick or Treating.
IMG_1864
Best buddies, Elijah and Will.
IMG_1865
This kid was not shy at all about ringing doorbells. She kept bringing me her bucket exclaiming, "I got more candy!"
IMG_1866
Blurry, but too cute.
IMG_1868

IMG_1869
I ended up carrying her candy bucket because it got too heavy for her.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

So jealous of your warm weather! I love So as Rapunzel, such a cutie! I am sure it was nice to go out with the cousins, yay!