Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter 2014

This was the first of many Easters back in the beautiful South! Even though we'd had an unseasonably cold and wet week leading up to Easter, Sunday morning dawned bright, clear and sunny. We attended a wonderful, but very crowded service at Christ's Church in Macon and then headed back to Byron to have Sunday dinner with the Hoppers. After dinner we took a few family photos and then had an Easter egg hunt.
I won't even tell you how long I spent on this girl's hair. Well, not too long, but it took me longer to do hers than mine!

Pretty girl!

This might be my favorite sibling picture ever!

Family picture after church. (Yes I just cut five inches off my hair!)

More sibling cuteness. They love each other so much!

Sophia on the hunt for Easter eggs/




Sophia is over the affection, and the pictures at this point.

Her face! She was excited, I swear!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Sophia's hair is so beautiful! And, look at how she is posing in those pics, she is a doll! Autumn and her would get along so well, I think! Love the family photo, too!