
Finally, we thought we'd never get home from DC! We left Tuesday afternoon and didn't get into Byron until Wednesday afternoon. I think we saw 10 wrecks on the way home! Between the pouring rain and Thanksgiving traffic it took us about twice as long to get home as it did to get there. But we made it to Byron safely to spend Thanksgiving with the Hopper family, and a few Nichols'. We had a great Thanksgiving! We got home to Athens yesterday afternoon and have been busy cleaning and unpacking ever since. Elijah has been napping like crazy, so I think he is still wore out from the trip. My Grandma and Papa Conley are stopping by tomorrow on their way home from my parents house and we are very excited about seeing them! I know I sent almost everyone the pictures from our trip, but I'll post some for everyone who didn't see them yet.
The whole family at the White House
Elijah, Matthew and Kermit the Frog
That's me at the Capital
The whole family at the White House
Elijah, Matthew and Kermit the Frog
That's me at the Capital
No comments:
Post a Comment