Wednesday, November 29, 2006

It's Almost Christmas!!

Okay I know it's still about 20-some days until Christmas, but I am so excited! I don't think I've been this excited about Christmas since, well since 2004 when Matthew proposed to me! So, I guess it hasn't been that long! From now on Christmas is going to be so great, since we now have Elijah. And he's not even old enough to really enjoy it yet. Hopefully soon we'll be putting up a Christmas tree, our first as a family. I think I'm more excited about what Elijah will get for Christmas than what I am getting! Of course, he probably will get more presents than me! (Mom!) Anyway, know it will be a great Christmas, no matter what, because Matthew and I already have the greatest gift!

1 comment:

Michael Nichols said...

Hey guys, I'm glad your trip to DC was so great. If you get a chance can you send me the link to your pictures? I would love to see them if you posted them on shutterfly or something like that. Love y'all!

Michael