
Well everyone, Elijah has reached yet another milestone; he has mastered the fine art of feeding himself Cheerios! Granted, more of them end up on the floor or in his lap than in his mouth, but he is getting the hang of it. He's not a big fan of the sippy cup yet, he'd rather chew on it than drink out of it. And if he does drink out of it I have to hold it for him! The only time he really seemed to like juice was when I accidently switched his apple juice for our white grape juice! As far as baby food goes he's had green beans, peas, carrots, apples and prunes (yuck!). Besides the prunes, I've made all of his baby food at home. It's pretty fun, the major difference I've noticed from the store baby food is the home made food is so much brighter. The peas are neon green and the carrots neon orange. I'm not sure what he does with the Cheerios, but when Elijah eats his dinner with us, he appears to be chewing it! I'm not sure why since it's pureed, but I think he watches us and mimics us. It's pretty funny. Here are some pictures of him and his new favorite snack.

No comments:
Post a Comment