Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas Recovery

Like the title says, we are in Christmas recovery mode here at our house. Christmas was great, very busy, but great. In the end we got to see pretty much everyone in both of our families. Elijah, as expected, had a wonderful first Christmas and was totally spoiled. He has more toys than he knows what to do with. We got home Thursday afternoon after being gone for more than a week. Matthew had to go to work so I was left to the task of unpacking and "un-decorating" the house. My final task of the night was to reorganize Elijahs room, and find a place for all of his new toys, books, and clothes. While I was doing all of this I thought that I would put him in his crib and let him play. Before I did I decided it was time to lower his mattress. A few minutes later I was glad I did, because look what little man did for the first time...

Can you tell he's so proud of himself?
No he didn't fall, he's just being silly.

Here he is riding on his "car" that he got from Uncle Adam and Aunt Maartje. He isn't quite big enough to push himself around, but he loves it when we do.

No comments: