Monday, December 04, 2006

Christmas Party

Hello everyone! Ya, this is Matthew, not Cacey! Can you look at this picture and guess what the Hoppers were up to last night?




















This is Elijah and I covering Oreos with melted white chocolate.















Meanwhile, Cacey was in the kitchen spicing up some hot chilli.















Then it started snowing in the living room and Elijah was trying to catch snowflakes.





























Elijah's first adventure with Christmas lights. Right after this shot he put one in his mouth and his cheeks were glowing red.















He was helping me untie the knots. I was looking for my eggnog.
















































Cacey strung together approximately 421 feet of paper-chain.















We got an ornament with Elijah's name on it and he simply insisted on hanging it up himself.





























By that smile you'd think it was Christmas morning, wouldn't you?















Of course, Christmas is 3 weeks away. But there is one present under the tree. Can you guess who it's for?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so adorable. I just want to reach out and give Elijah a big hug. The first picture is absolutely the cutest picture I have ever seen. And your cute writings between each picture is wonderful. I am so proud of the memories you and Cacey are already making as a little family. Makes Dad and I very proud of you two. We love you all so much. Be sure you put these on snapfish so we can order them all. Again, these are the best!!! Thank you for keeping us posted with all your news. We love it.
Love,
Mom and Elijah's Grandama!!