
Because of the Valentine's post I forgot to mention that Elijah had his 9 month check-up last monday. The appointment went great since he didn't need any shots. But they did mention to schedule his 12 month appointment for after his birthday party since he is more likely to have a reaction to those shots. We wouldn't want him to be grouchy with a fever on his first birthday! Anyway, he now weighs 17 lbs and 15 oz ( so 18 lbs with clothes on!) and is 27.5 in tall. He is in the 10th percentile for weight and 25th for height, so I guess he's going to be a munchkin! He just now outgrew his six month shirts and is still wearing his six month pants, because he's so skinny. He eats like crazy too! He now eats breakfast, lunch and dinner, and some of my dinner from my plate too! He still has some 12 month winter clothes in the closet that I don't think he'll get to wear before summer, but maybe he'll wear them next year!

My little munchkin!
No comments:
Post a Comment