For some reason I'm feeling very sentimental today. Maybe it's because my baby is nine months old! I meant to do this post earlier, but the videos have been taken over. It's hard to believe that Elijah has been around for 18 months now (nine of them when I was pregnant and nine in the world) I'm now realizing he's closer to being a toddler than he is a baby! The only thing that makes me feel like he's still a baby is the fact that he's still pretty bald! The other crazy thing that I was thinking of is that it is almost March 3rd. Most of you know it as my birthday, but it also has another special meaning for me. On March 3rd 2004 I met Matthew! Now, three years later we've been married almost two years and almost have a one-year-old. I guess it's true what they say, time flies when you're having fun! And now for a corny walk down memory lane in pictures...

Matthew and I on one of our first dates ( I can't remember the exact date ,but it was July of 2004)

The day we got engaged, December 23, 2004

The Big Day! July 9, 2005

Thanksgiving of 2005, I was three months pregnant with Elijah, we didn't even know he was a boy yet!

Here we are in March of 2006, I am seven months pregnant here. (Not one of my favorite pics!)
The other Big Day, May 11, 2006

A few days after moving to Athens in June 2006, Elijah was one month old
At the zoo in July

Going to the fair in October

At the White House in November

Here we are at Christmas. This is the most recent family photo that I have, so I guess this is where we end!
No comments:
Post a Comment