You read right, as of Saturday the 17th of March, Elijah is officially walking. He can only take about 5-6 steps at a time, but he is definitely on his way. We took a video of him walking last Saturday morning and I have been trying to get it up for everyone to see. Unfortunately, the video hosting website I use, Photobucket, has not been letting me upload it. Videos are not like posting pictures, you have to put it on a hosting website so you can get the HTML for it. So basically, without Photobucket, I can't post it. GRRRRR. Anyway, I'll keep trying post it. In the meantime, here are a few pictures to tide you over.



1 comment:
Thanks, Cacey, The pictures are great. We can get the idea.Hopefully you can get the video up soon.
You are getting to be such a BIG BOY, Elijah! You will be running soon and it will be hard for your mom and dad to catch you.
Love and Prayers, GG
Post a Comment