Anyway, like I said, Matthew has been pretty much working night and day on two papers that he has to turn in soon. Don't ask me to explain them to you please! All I know is that they are about F.C. Baur and some guy named Bultmann! So since he has been doing so much, I have been home alone a lot with Elijah. Elijah is a little sick today, I was hoping he'd make it a whole year without having ever been sick, but it looks like that's not going to happen! Although, I hesitate to even say that he is officially sick, since his only symptom is a really snotty nose. Other than that he is in very good spirits, except when Mommy tries to wipe his nose! Today I went to get him some cold medicine, so he is doing much better. I wouldn't even be surprised if he had allergies like me during this time of the year. Well, enough of my ramblings, I'll get onto the good stuff!!!

He's getting better and better at walking everyday!

He's also recently discovered the joys of a bubble bath!
I had to come back and add that Elijah now has 7 teeth! He got the third bottom one a week or so ago.
1 comment:
Oh NO, not the dreaded allergies Elijah. Maybe it's just the sniffles. Papa has a cold and went to the Dr. today and got some medicine. I hope he gets better soon since we leave Sat. (tomorrow) for June's for Easter and June's birthday - April ll and your birthday is May ll. Yeah! You will have so much fun at your party. Love, in Jesus, GG
Post a Comment