All dressed up for churchWalking with Aunt AmyPlaying the piano with cousin WillHunting Easter eggs with Grandpa Hopper
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cacey, Thank you for posting these pictures so promptly. (I actually had already posted one comment. For some reason it did not show up. But that is how I had started.) The pictures are so good; particularly the one of you & Matthew & Elijah, and the one of the boys playing the piano. We are so grateful that you all came for Easter. We are replaying the memories of that day over and over in our hearts and minds. We are looking forward to more happy days. Especially Elijah's birthday! That will be such a happy occasion. We love ya'll. Grandma H. (Nanna)
3 comments:
Cacey,
Thank you for posting these pictures so promptly. (I actually had already posted one comment. For some reason it did not show up. But that is how I had started.) The pictures are so good; particularly the one of you & Matthew & Elijah, and the one of the boys playing the piano. We are so grateful that you all came for Easter. We are replaying the memories of that day over and over in our hearts and minds. We are looking forward to more happy days. Especially Elijah's birthday! That will be such a happy occasion. We love ya'll.
Grandma H. (Nanna)
These pictures are so good! You look great! I forgot to give you my mascara Cacey! Sorry! I'm sure you have some by now. Hope you are all doing well!
Yeah Angie, I did go buy some first thing on Monday morning.Some things a girl just can't live without!
Post a Comment