Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt

Today we took Elijah to a big Easter egg hunt at Heritage Park here in Athens. He was so excited when he saw that one of the main attractions was the train ride, so of course he had to ride with daddy. When it came time for the Easter egg hunt things got a little crazy. They had it divided into age groups and, of course, Elijah was in the 1-2 year olds. When they said go all the kids went nuts. Elijah wandered around and picked up a few eggs, he was pretty easy going about it and didn't get too greedy. We had a lot of fun and the weather was fantastic! Elijah was really sick yesterday so I was so happy when he woke up feeling much better this morning!


Ready to go, he loves his Easter basket!



Waiting to ride the train.

All the train cars were named after apostles, they just happened to get in the one with Matthew on it!!


I tried to upload a video clip of him hunting eggs but it's not working right now. I'll try again tomorrow when I post the pics of him in his Easter suit!

1 comment:

Janet said...

It looks like a lot of fun. He is adorable as always! I love the pic of the two of y'all. Super cute!