Here are some more pictures from earlier this morning, just because he's so darn cute!
Monday, September 22, 2008
First day of fall!
I'm having a really hard time believing that today is the first day of fall! For one thing, I'm not quite sure where the rest of summer went, and also it's still pretty warm here. Since it's Monday, Elijah wasn't too focused on school this morning so we decided to go outside for a bit. It's 82 degrees outside right now, but when were out this morning it was a lovely 75 out. We drove down past the intramural fields to take a walk around the lake. We passed the tennis courts on the way back and Elijah asked me, "Mommy, can we go play tennis?" I told him maybe tomorrow!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So handsome and funny! Those are some great places where you got pics. Yay for Fall! Now we just need some cooler temps!
Post a Comment