Ever since we moved to Athens two years ago we've had a the Saturday tradition of making some party food and watching the Bulldogs football game. Yesterday was the third game of the season and we invited Matthew's parent's to come up and watch it with us. They were happy to come and spend some time with us, okay we all know why they really came! To see Elijah, of course, although I'm sure they liked seeing us too!








Sorry there are no captions, blogger lined my pictures up goofy and I don't feel like messing with it.
Also, here is gameday in Athens pt 1.
1 comment:
We sure enjoyed our visit with all of you. It was such fun playing with Elijah, and Cacey, your pizza and cinnamon rolls were delicious. Thank you for treating us to a fun week-end! I forgot to tell you and Matthew that I am teaching Anita Crouch's daughter, Jessica! I asked her the other day if she knew you and wondered if she remembered Matthew, and she smiled really big and told me she was the one who gave you and Matthew the bassinet layette. How about that!!! Thanks for the pictures!! Love,
Mom H.
Post a Comment