Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Spoiled

I think our boy is getting a little bit spoiled!



He's already completely obsessed with Christmas, and he knows there are a lot of presents to come. He has two things that he keeps asking Matthew and I for over and over. One, he wants a Robin, I assume this means a Robin action figure. Okay, we can do that. Two, he wants some Go Diego Go train that he saw on a TV commercial the other day. Which is crazy, because he doesn't even watch that show! Plus, I looked the thing up online and it's 55 dollars. Sorry, kid, you'll have to think of something else.




Just to prove how obsessed he is with Christmas, here is a conversation we had the other night.


Elijah, "Mommy, I want to go outside."

Me, "But honey, it's dark outside."

Elijah, "I want to go get in my car seat in the car."

Me, "And where do you want to drive to?"
Elijah, "To the store to get my Diego train and my Robin."

Me, "But it's not even Christmas yet, do you see a Christmas tree anywhere here?"

Elijah, "Yes, it's in the pantry."


He's right, it is in the pantry, in the box.

2 comments:

Mama Mia said...

We too are christmas obsessed! YIKES and they are only TWO!

Mama Mia said...

I read that you were going to teach E to read, and this is a great book for it! Not that you need any help b/c you are doing an amazing job at teaching him, but just wanted to share!
http://www.amazon.com/Teach-Your-Child-Read-Lessons/dp/0671631985/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1227194830&sr=1-1