Little by little, with some help from us and all the grandparents, he has slowly built up quite a collection of track, buildings, engines and various coal cars. I don't even want to know how many he has at this point. Although, just like a typical kid, he's never quite satisfied, constantly pointing out which ones he is still missing. "I need Toby," or "I don't have Gordon." And always, always, "I need more track." We probably indulge this little habit too much. We can't seem to make a trip to Target (the epicenter of Thomas merchandise) without coming home with something to add to his collection. Most recently, he came home with yet another set of extra track. You should see the things that Matthew can build with it now. Or maybe I should just show you...



2 comments:
Sweet!
Thomas is a slippery slope. You start with a small set, then you need an expansion pack, then you need the special edition Spencer that only comes in this one kit...Next thing you know, your broke.
I must confess that I do love setting up the tracks. I love working bridges in. But Michael still prefers Daddy for track building.
I can't wait till my son is old enough to have a train set like that one. I had three girls and finally got a boy and can't wait for times like this. Trains , planes and automobiles.
Post a Comment