Okay, I know I'm way late on posting the pics from our wonderful vacation on St. George Island with the Hopper clan. I could make up an excuse such as I've been waiting for someone (Angie!) to email me the family pic that we took, but that's not really true. Or I could say that Blogger has been difficult lately, which has put me off of posting, but that's only partly true. I'll tell you the truth, and it might shock you.
I've been a bit lazy lately! (Gasp, I know,right?) Anyway, before I go lay out by the pool with the kid I thought I'd post some of the best pictures from the trip. (And by pool, I mean kiddie-sized, plastic wading pool. Not as glamorous as it sounds, eh?)
Elijah got tired of waiting on us to go to the beach.

Nana's beach house, as Elijah calls it.
Fearless boys!

Man overboard! (That's Matthew)

Waiting for Daddy to take him out in the rowboat.

Elijah walking to the beach.

Chilling in the pool. (We did a lot of that.)






Aarg! My little pirate.

2 comments:
Cute pics...i need a vacation
Thanks for the pics! Elijah looks like he is really growing!
Since Great Papa retired we always feel like we are on vacation.
Love, Gigi
Post a Comment