I'm sure that everyone has heard by now that we've safely arrived in Connecticut. We still don't have internet here at the house, and probably won't for a while. Occasionally, like now, we can pick up a faint wireless signal on Matthew's laptop, so we have limited access right now. I took a bunch of pics of the new place with all our stuff in it and emailed them to a bunch of people, let me know if you want to see them. Also, we made our first trip into New York City yesterday and have a bunch of cool pics to share from that. Unfortunately, with this internet signal blogger is not letting us upload pictures. If you want to to see them, let me know and I can send you the link to my Facebook album.
I guess that's all for now. I'll try to update everyone soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment