In case you didn't already guess, this is Cacey. Matthew has promised everyone a blog post about our recent trip to the Yankees game, but as he's busy with school right now. So I thought I'd placate all the grandparents (and great grandparents and aunts and uncles!) with a picture post.
I guess fall has arrived up here. Ever since this past weekend it's been a little chilly in the mornings, around 55 degrees. Later it warms up to the mid seventies. Elijah and I took advantage of the wondeful weather today and took a walk down the beach. Even Elijah remarked how nice the weather was, that's just how nice it was, a three year old noticed!
"Chuck" the gull. Yeah, we named him. Turns out Elijah is fluent in gull-squawk.
None of these photos have been edited. The sky really was that blue today!
And as a bonus, you get a video!
1 comment:
Glad you all are doing well. It looks beautiful!
Post a Comment