I know that some of you have been asking to see pictures of all the cute baby girl things that we have bought so far. Did I say we? I meant my mom and dad. I think Matthew and I bought her two outfits so far. Anyway, she has a few more than two right now. My mom also brought some sleepers and onesies that were Elijah's that would still be suitable for a baby girl. I was glad to get to re-use some his baby things again.
Onto the pictures...but be warned, there's a lot of pink ahead!
She got so much stuff we had to get something to put it all in!
The fabric mom and I picked out for her bedding. Not pink! She is sharing a room with her brother, after all.
And a picture of my ever-growing bump. According to Babycenter, she should be 11 inches long and about a pound in weight. She kicks like crazy all of the time now. So hard that even Matthew and I can see it! She's going to be a wild one.
4 comments:
The girls are even more active than the boys!! Cute outfits too.
Loving the outfits and the itty bitty shoes!! have you and Matthew decided on naming her Sophia?
love,
Maartje
Thanks for posting the clothes! They are sooo cute! I can't until she gets to wear them, we are all so excited to meet her!
Thanks, now I have baby fever!
I love it all and you look great:)
Post a Comment