Sorry it has been so long since I last updated our blog. It has been completely unintentional, of course, as it always is! This time I have a good excuse, as our internet has not been working for the past two weeks. It seems to be working okay right now, but I'm not holding my breath. So, my posting may continue to be sporadic for a while. (Not that that should surprise you, it usually is.)
So, I suppose it's time for a brief update on the fam! Elijah is good, he's busy being almost four and it seems to be the most challenging age so far. He has almost completely given up taking naps, which has not thrilled me. I still try to get him to have at least an hour of "quiet time" in bed every day.
Matthew is also busy, as usual. Between school and classes he spends most of the weekday at school. He actually just got back last Thursday from a retreat at a monastery in New York state.
As for me, I'm just busy trying to keep up with Elijah. I'm now 27 weeks pregnant and getting into that large stage that I have been dreading so much! I still try and exercise every day though.
Sophia continues to be extremely active even though she's still in utero! She kicks almost constantly, which is always comforting to know she's okay, but it's starting to hurt a little! Every night between 9 and 11 I can count on her to be doing some serious acrobatics. Understandably, there is no point in even trying to go to sleep before 11 every night.
The weather here is still pretty cold and we almost always have snow on the ground. In fact, we're supposed to get some more tonight and tomorrow. We're trying not to pine away for Spring at this point, but it's hard not to.
Anyway, I'll hopefully be back with some new pictures soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment