Saturday, June 23, 2012

Night Game

Last Friday night, the evening before Matthew left for Israel, Elijah played a night game. It was so much fun for the kids to play under the big lights like real major league players. Since it was Matthew's last game, and therefore our last game with the camera (he took it with him) we made sure to snap a few pics.
IMG_3424
He's got his eye on the ball...or something!
IMG_3429
Ready to make a play. He's been playing third base, last night he got the runner out!
IMG_3426
Daddy and Sophia
IMG_3432
Batter up!
IMG_3433
Mommy and Silly Soso


I also picked up his team pics last night and his individual shot turned out great! I scanned it so I could post it here and on Facebook.
ElijahBaseball
My handsome little Brave!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Love the photo of Sophia and her Daddy! CUTE!