Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Vacation Roundup Picture Post!

After a very busy two week vacation I've found that I have a lot of pictures to post! I thought I'd just cram them altogether instead of doing a bunch of individual posts that I probably won't have time for. (School starts next week, I'm busy!)

During our trip to Mimi and Papa's house in Florida we...


IMG_4183
Hung out at the beach as much as possible (in between rainstorms!)
IMG_4187
Dug holes in the sand and sat in them.
IMG_4058
Played dress up.
IMG_4057
Had tea parties with Papa.
IMG_4062
Played more dress up!
IMG_4121
Raced down a pier. 
IMG_4133
Visited the zoo...
IMG_4142
...And chased some ducks.
IMG_4154
Had a visit from Nana and Papa Hopper...
IMG_4163
...And Aunt Amy!
338644_10150993043716376_306782136_o
Goofed off with Uncle Aaron.
IMG_4194
Played Lego with Uncle Cy.
526483_10150996321246376_437358506_n
And took Papa's car for a spin!

And that's not counting the things we didn't take pictures of!

1 comment:

Margie said...

Love the pictures! Looks like ya'll had a sweet time together. We love and miss ya lots!!!