Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Miss Independent

I know I've said Sophia has a lot of nicknames, but Miss Independent suits her best. Already we have struggles over what she's going to wear, eat, drink ect. She has an opinion on everything, and she doesn't let anyone change her mind easily, or at all sometimes. Mostly our arguments have to do with what she's wearing. If she has it her way, she'll be wearing her Cinderella dress all of the time. And shoes? She prefers her patent leather  church shoes, or her "butterfly shoes" as she calls them. (They have a little butterfly on each one.) The only problem is, fancy church shoes aren't exactly practical for everyday wear in Connecticut. A few times I've managed to get her to wear her boots out instead. She got a pair of pink Toms for Christmas, and those are about the only other pair of shoes she will agree to wear.
IMG_0615
The outfit she picked out today. Complete with her "butterfly shoes."

She has been potty trained for a while now, excluding night time, and I totally rocked her world by rewarding her with a package of Cinderella undies (have I mentioned she's obsessed with Cinderella?). Needless to say, she was completely thrilled, her mouth hung open for a full sixty seconds. She's so funny!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

For some reason, she looks just like you-- especially in the face-- in this photo! So cute!