Friday, January 11, 2013

Creative Writing

I'm always looking for fun ways for Elijah to learn, of course, so the other day I was excited to come across a few creative writing prompt work sheets. Since he's been reading so much Harry Potter lately I knew he'd enjoy this writing exercise about creating your own potion. Needless to say the finished product was both creatively written and hilarious! January


Since it's a little tricky to read on screen I'll type it out. "The Polly-floor potion. Main use, cleaning. What it does? Oh, that's obvious, just one drop on your floor. What happens? Ta-da your floor is shining clean. Ingredients, cup of water, slice of mozzarella cheese, chocolate bark, and a pot. (the size of the pot doesn't matter) And it helps moms who don't like to clean their floor!

*Spelling errors corrected by me, of course. I can't wait to see what he comes up with today.

No comments: