Hello everyone! Clearly I've been terrible about updating this blog ever since we left Connecticut just three weeks ago. When you see all the pictures, you'll understand why. We have been having quite the summer! Instead of breaking the past three weeks into several different blog posts, I thought I'd just do one big update with lots and lots of pictures.
Here we go!
 |
| We didn't waste any time going swimming in the pool at Nana's house! |
 |
| Fifi modeling her new bathing suit. |
 |
| Cousins, cousins, and more cousins. (We're actually missing the littlest one here.) |
 |
| Fourth of July was a rainy affair, but we had fun anyway! |
 |
| On the ninth, Matthew and I celebrated our eight wedding anniversary with a wonderful night out! |
 |
| Next it was time to head further south to Mimi and Papa's house, and the beach! |
 |
| Fun times were had by all. We love the water. |
 |
| Matthew and Elijah did a lot of snorkeling. |
 |
| Sophia had a lot of tea parties with her Papa. |
 |
| Another family tradition in PCB, Pirate Putt Putt! |
 |
| Matthew and I celebrating our double hole in one. (We each got one on the same hole.) |
 |
| Of course she had to have the pink ball to match her outfit! |
 |
| More holes in one! This time Matthew and Sophia. |
 |
| Oh, is it getting obnoxious? If you're keeping score, that's six holes in one! |
 |
| The kids and their grandparents. |
 |
| Me and Fifi at a barbeque at Dad's work. |
 |
| My little blondies. |
 |
| Elijah went up and down this slide about a hundred times! That's him going down on the right. |
 |
| Of course Elijah had to learn how to play croquet. |
1 comment:
A blog post! haha! I would love to have that easy of access to a pool! So jealous! I love your outfit with the mint shorts and congrats on that double hole in one!
Post a Comment