| The birthday girl arriving at her party! |
| She had to strike a pose, of course! |
| Time to eat! |
| She is getting to be so big and beautiful I can't stand it! |
| Present time! You can't see it, but she was really excited about this one: FROZEN!! |
| Opening her present from big brother (that he bought with his own money.) |
| Thanking Elijah. |
| Party people! |
| Aunt Maartje and her boys. |
| My dad and Mr. Steve. |
| Strawberry Shortcake! (Her party was Strawberry Shortcake.) |
| The whole family with the birthday girl! |
| Blow! |
| Yum! |
| Time to hit the playground! |
2 comments:
Aww, she had such a sweet birthday and cake AND cupcakes are always nice! Yum! Its so nice your family is so close you can celebrate together now!
She is such a cutie pie and I do see you in her a lot! I loved Strawberry Shortcake as a girl. What a fitting birthday theme. It just seems to fit her. Great family photo too!
Post a Comment