Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Summer Round Up!

I'm obviously more than a little behind on blogging over here, what's new? But I'm going to try and do a quick summer round up post anyway!

The last time I blogged was late May for the kids birthdays, so these will all be from June and July. I'll have to do another post to get caught up on our school year so far!
002
Matthew and the kids on Father's Day. (No idea what Elijah is doing?)
iphonesummer 006
Matthew and I went to the Atlanta Symphony. (This might have actually been late May.)
iphonesummer 032
Sophia and baby Jake, her newest cousin. 
iphonesummer 044
Celebrating Jack's birthday with all the cousins!
iphonesummer 059
We visited the Museum of Aviation one afternoon.
iphonesummer 060
With the cousins again. (Do you see a pattern here?)
iphonesummer 068
Fifi flying the helicopter.
iphonesummer 075
The kids both had great well-child checkups and we all went to DQ for ice cream afterwards.
iphonesummer 088
Fifi chilling on the deck while watching the guys build the new pool at Nana and Papa's
iphonesummer 096
Going to Mimi's house!
iphonesummer 111
Beach bum.
iphonesummer 114
The kids in the pool with Mimi.
iphonesummer 117
It's tradition for Sophia to ride the pelican.






We finally attempted some new family beach pics. Despite it being windy and a bit too sunny, we got a few good shots!
028 038 035 021
044
An outtake!


iphonesummer 120
Thumbs up for Nana and Papa's new pool!
iphonesummer 123
The boys at the Brave's game.
iphonesummer 124
And the girls!
iphonesummer 129
The kids enjoying the pool.
iphonesummer 164
Elijah trying to teach Sophia how to play chess over breakfast. (At our new apartment!)
iphonesummer 186
Reading The Two Towers before bed.
iphonesummer 189
Sophia waiting to meet her new orthopedist. (Her hips are still perfectly fine!)

No comments: