After Elijah was born with so much hair I was very depressed when almost all of it fell out. But finally it has started to grow back! I know it's not much, but I was very excited.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cacey, I hope you and Matthew got my message yesterday. I sure wanted to let you know how very much we have enjoyed your blogspot. The pictures are adorable. Just makes us want to squeeze him!!! How we love little Elijah. Thank you again for being so thoughtful keeping us up to date with our precious little one. I really enjoyed all the pictures you sent us from Ohio. It must have been a wonderful celebration and gathering for all of you. Keep up the good work. Will check again very soon. Love, Grandma H.
Great Grandma C. said... Elijah, your hair looks like you Great Grandpa Conley on top now. However, the good thing is yours will continue to grow. Have fun combing all of that hair! Love and Prayers, GG
2 comments:
Cacey,
I hope you and Matthew got my message yesterday. I sure wanted to let you know how very much we have enjoyed your blogspot. The pictures are adorable. Just makes us want to squeeze him!!! How we love little Elijah. Thank you again for being so thoughtful keeping us up to date with our precious little one. I really enjoyed all the pictures you sent us from Ohio. It must have been a wonderful celebration and gathering for all of you. Keep up the good work. Will check again very soon.
Love,
Grandma H.
Great Grandma C. said...
Elijah, your hair looks like you Great Grandpa Conley on top now.
However, the good thing is yours will continue to grow. Have fun combing all of that hair!
Love and Prayers, GG
Post a Comment