Bedtime
Elijah's least favorite time of day is, of course, bedtime. Most of the time he will go to bed around eleven and wake up early the next morning. Usually I will rock him for a while when he starts getting sleepy and this will put him into a deep sleep. Some nights when he seems especially awake I will read him a story and we'll listen to some music. I actually think he enjoys the bedtime stories since he sits in my lap still and quiet while I read to him. Which is quite unlike him since he is usually very squirmy and loves to talk very loud. ( I wonder who he got that from?) Anyway, last night we read Hopper Hunts For Spring which is about a little bunny rabbit named Hopper. I found that particular book in Pensacola last November, and when we went to Ohio a couple of weeks ago Elijah's GG (Great Grandma Conley) had bought him the rest of the Hopper books. Although, last night the even bedtime stories couldn't get him to sleep, so we stayed up until two in the morning watching TV!
2 comments:
You look so big reading your Hopper book Elijah. I am so glad you like it but you need to go to sleep before 2:00 am so your mom can get her beauty rest. Although she does look pretty good without it. Love and Prayers, GG
Aww...that's so cute! I'm sorry y'all had to stay up so late though. Don't know how you do it! Love to you all!!
~Bethany~
Post a Comment