Thursday, August 03, 2006

Swimming in Byron!





This is Elijah's first time in the swimming pool at
Grandma and Grandpa Hopper's, doesn't he look thrilled?

Like mother like son, gotta have the Mountain Dew!

Mommy and Elijah, notice his cute Adidas shorts? (Thanks Grandma C. !)


The whole family!

I thought this one was cute, Elijah and Grandpa H.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are just toooo cute! It was so much fun having ya'll here last week. I am so glad little Elijah enjoyed himself! He will have to come again before it gets too cool. Love you all. Cacey, I know you had a good time in Ohio. Thanks for the pictures.
Love,
Grandma H.

Anonymous said...

Aww..how cute! Hope you all are doing well! I'm trying to get a blog of my own set up, but I need a good name for it. Any ideas?

Well, I need to go do some dishes!

Love ya!

~Bethany~