Sunday, July 30, 2006
Sympathy
I guess sympathy is something that a person learns later in life, because my son has none! Just a few minutes ago I was sitting by him on the couch drinking iced tea. He was sitting there quietly when I started choking on my tea. As I was coughing, he started smiling and "laughing." ( He doesn't laugh for real yet but he's very close.) Apparently he thought it was very funny that I was nearly choking to death! (Well, not maybe "to death" but close!) I'm sure if he could have seen me drop a ten pound maglite on my foot the other day he would have thought that funny as well! (Okay, so I have a slight exaggeration problem. It wasn't ten pounds, but it was very heavy!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You can put me on your schedule for sympathy on Fri. too! Love you, Grandma Alberta
Cacey, I'm afraid Elijah may have learned that from me, because I may have laughed too, but of course I would have made sure you were ok first! :0)
Post a Comment