Friday, July 21, 2006

The British Open

Apparently Elijah's favorite sport is golf, either that or he just really likes TV and like most males will watch any sport that is available. He stayed home with his daddy yesterday while I went grocery shopping. When I returned home I asked Matthew what they did while I was gone and he said, "We watched the British Open." Today I sat him up on the couch to take his picture in a cute outfit his Aunt Angie had given him, and I noticed him staring at the TV. Of course, it was the British Open again, and he was watching intently. When I got in front of him to take his picture he tried to look around me, because I was blocking his view. And apparently his favorite to win is Ernie Els, because that's who he started yelling for while he was teeing off. (Either that or he doesn't like Ernie Els and that's why he was yelling... you never can tell.) He's actually yelling at me right now...maybe he wants me to turn the channel to ESPN....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elijah, you are looking a lot like your cousin William. He loves TV, too. I think these daddys are awfully happy and proud to have these boys so they can watch sports together. Go Tiger!
Love,
Grandma H.

Anonymous said...

That is one handsome little man you have there! I miss him so much! I can't wait to see him, (and y'all too of course:0)) Let me know when I get to babysit again, preferably after the British Open, because I don't do golf! Ha! He looks so cute in that outfit!