
Ok, here is a picture of me singing to Elijah last night while Cacey was fixing dinner. I was playing "You've Got a Friend in Me" by Randy Newman. That seems to be his favorite song. He had fun.
By the way, that's his "bumbo" chair for those of you who are scratching your heads. It's a special chair that helps newborns sit up and look around, although he cannot sit in it for long or he'll start slumping over.
Below is one more picture of him yesterday.
He thinks he's a muscle man in his sleeveless shirt.
He sure has a little pop belly, doesn't he? But he's sensitive
about that so I won't make fun of him. :O)
4 comments:
How precious!!! And how sweet of you to play and sing to him. Maybe one day y'all can form a family band, you know dad always wanted us to form a family band, aren't you glad we didn't? Ha! Can't wait to see y'all again!
Now that is putting the piano to good use! See you soon. Love you, Great Grandma C.
That is probably one of the sweetest pictures I have ever seen; probably because I know what Matthew is singing. This is something you both will cherish from now on. And Elijah is a very blessed little boy to have his dad sing to him about being his friend. We love that little boy, (and his daddy)! (And his mommy)
Love,
Grandma H.
Hey buddy, it was good to hear from you too! Maybe I can give you a call before I leave for China!
Post a Comment