Learning German
In the past year Matthew has become very interested in the German language. For various reasons, he decided several months ago to teach himself. Out of all the languages he could've picked I'm glad he picked one that I am remotely familiar with, since I lived in Germany for four years. Too bad I never really learned the language... because I am now! To aid in the learning process Matthew had decided to label the common things around the house with German flashcards. And by common things around the house I mean everything! I tried to politely inform him that this would make our lovely apartment look slightly tacky. But I suppose it doesn't matter because we rarely have guests, and if we did I suppose they could overlook the tackiness. (And learn a little German in the process.)
Translation: The clock is small.
Translation: Where are the books? The books are on the bookshelf.
This one is easy.Auf Wiedersehen!
No comments:
Post a Comment