Thursday, September 07, 2006

Babies Are Fun! (Sometimes)



I don't know if it's a mom thing or what, but I am always thinking of cute pictures to take of Elijah. Everytime time he does something cute I'm like, "Quick get the camera." I think I have a problem... anyway here are a few cute ones I took last night...

Bat Baby!

Mama says when I get some teeth I can have some real food!

We have discovered recently that Elijah is probably teething because he has been so cranky lately. He already didn't like to be left alone and now he's much worse. Today I had just gone to the bathroom and by the time I came back the child was hysterical. I swear, he must have thought I'd abandoned him! He also is learning to make more new sounds. Only now he sounds like baby Tarzan, if you can imagine that! He also has about had it with his pacifier, it is no longer an effective method of keeping him quiet. Now he just pulls it out and starts yelling some more. His new favorite "words" are, "AAAHAAA" and "OWWW". Anyway, Matthew had been trying to put up a post about our trip to the beach last weekend, but Blogger wasn't working for him. So maybe it will be up soon. I just now uploaded those pictures to my Snapfish account, so if you already have my August album you can find them there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elijah is so cute. He looks Adorable on that batman picture.