Today was Elijah's four month check up, and round two of his shots. This time did not go quite as well as the first time. He was a little cranky, but only because it was his nap time. He now weighs 14 pounds 10 ounces, and is 25.5 inches long. Which puts him in the 50th percentile for weight, and 75th for height. At two months he was 13 pounds 5 ounces and 24 inches, and in the 90th percentile for both. He now has two teeth which the doctor said is very early. He got three more shots today, he only cried at first and quieted down as soon as I picked him up. He was asleep as soon as we pulled out of the parking lot and he slept for three hours when we got home. When he finally did wake up he was happy and smiling like nothing had ever happened!
He doesn't look very comfy does he? Check out his shiny, flashy bandaids!
1 comment:
GOOD BOY, ELIJAH!That's the way to handle those shots. I'm sure you are just fine by now. I like your cool bandaid.
Love and Prayers, GG
Post a Comment