Saturday, September 16, 2006

New Clothes

Here is Elijah showing off one of his new winter outfits. I know it's way too big, but I couldn't help trying it on him. The other day it was rainy and quite cool out when I was getting him dressed and I realized the child has no pants! He's only been alive during the summer months so the only pants he has are some sweatpants. Fortunately, we found some overalls that he had grown into, so he wore those. This Friday we went shopping with Matthew's family and Aunt Angie wanted to buy Elijah something. I told her that he really needed pants since it will hopefully be cooling off soon. So we picked him out some nice jeans and a shirt to match. We have great taste, I must say. I love this outfit, I can't wait until he can wear it out. I think I definitely need to have a daughter next, I love dressing him up too much.

It took me forever to take this picture, he wouldn't stop sticking his tongue out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cacey he looks precious! We did such a good job! I love shopping for him!
Angie