Last night Elijah and I went to the fair with Nana, Papa, Aunt Angie and Aunt Amy, it was so much fun! Elijah actually rode a few rides and was fairly brave. Although he flat out refused to ride some, the flying elephants, and tried to talk us into letting him ride others, the dragon roller coaster (I said no way). We ate lots of cotton candy and funnel cake and had a fantastic time! (Sorry the pics are a bit out of order, I'm having having blogger issues!)

Riding in the truck with Aunt Amy, he really liked this ride, he had to go twice.

Eating cotton candy.
Trying to escape, as usual, Nana caught him before he could.
Riding in the truck with Nana, you can just barely see him in the backseat.
Getting ready to ride the bumble bee.
Posing in front of the Ferris wheel, he really liked looking at it, but didn't want to ride.

In the car with Aunt Amy and Mommy, he looks excited!
He's totally distracted by all the fair lights!
Walking through the parking lot with Angie and Amy.
Looking around with Amy and Nana.
Checking out some of the rides with Papa, some of them looked so scary!
1 comment:
CUTE PICS..B went on that truck ride by himself at a church carnival he went like three times, and I nearly had a heart attack w/ him on it by HIMSELF..they wouldn't let us go
Post a Comment