Yesterday we went to a big family reunion for Matthew's side of the family. It was so much to see people we haven't seen in years, and for me, to meet some people that I've never even met before. I tried to take a lot of pictures, but it wasn't too easy considering Elijah was running around the whole time. He really enjoyed playing with all his cousins and second cousins.
Anyway, since I don't have anything clever to say (nothing new there) onto the pictures!!


Elijah and Max


Will and Elijah
Elijah, Will and Max playing Foosball

Elijah and Will taking a water break

Elijah and Aunt Amy

My sisters-in-law Angie and Amy, and their cousin Ruth. (Does that make her my cousin too? I'm never sure about this sort of thing!)
Matthew and his cousin Michael

Angie and baby Jack (our nephew)

3 comments:
The reunion looks like a lot of fun. Cute pictures.
Looks like you had a good time
Looks like Great FUN on a beautiful fall day! Love and prayers, GG
Post a Comment