Monday, October 27, 2008

Sorry!

I've been quite remiss in posting pictures, or anything for that matter, lately. For one thing, my rechargeable batteries for my camera are hardly holding a charge lately so every time I pick it up to take a picture, it dies on me. Last week we went to the pumpkin patch and all I got were two pics because the battery wouldn't last! And today we went to the big park across town, the one where we had his 1st birthday, same thing, I got one picture!!! So, tonight I charged up the batteries and just took a bunch of random pictures of Elijah for those of you who haven't seen him in a while. (He looks pretty much the same to me!)



The two pics from the pumpkin patch.
Carving the pumpkin with Daddy, and showing off his little pumpkin that Daddy drew a face on!
And some random pics I took tonight. (As you can see he is quite rambunctious these days!)

2 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Aw, how cute...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cute updates! Love, GG